Sweet Rice Recipe
- 1 cup 921 Classic Orange Label
- 2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 green cardamom
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 tbsp. oil or ghee
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1.5 tsp. turmeric powder
- dry rose petals
- 1/2 cup cashews
- Wash rice 2-3 times and soak in a bowl for about 20 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water along with the drained rice in the rice cooker. Let it cook on medium flame.
- Add oil or ghee in a large pan and once it is hot add green cardamoms, cinnamon stick, sugar, and turmeric powder in it. Switch the flame to low after frying the ingredients well.
- By the time, check the rice in the rice cooker. When they are completely cooked, add them in the pan and stir it well for five minutes on medium flame.
- Your delicious sweet rice is now ready. Serve the sweet rice in a plate garnished with cashew nuts and dry rose petal