Soya Chunks Pulao
This Soya Chunks Pulao recipe is easy to prepare. Soya chunks are easily available in the market, while all other ingredients for the pulao can most definitely be found in your kitchen. Soya chunks Pulao recipe is very delicious and Easy to Cook.
Follow these steps to Cook Soya Chunks Pulao
Most importantly, the soya chunks should be accurately boiled so that all the impurities removed. Boiled Soya Chunks are also easy to digest.
- 1/2 cup 921 Classic Red Label rice
- 1/2 cup soya chunks
- 1/4 cup green peas
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrots
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 2-3 cloves
- 1 Onion(medium) thinly sliced
- Green chilly finely chopped( as per your choice)
- 1 cup 1/4 water
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 2 tbsp. chopped Coriander leaves(for garnishing)
- Rinse rice in water and soak for 10 minutes
- Soak the soya chunks in water and leave them for 15 minutes. Rinse them twice or thrice with water.
- Heat 3 tbsp. ghee in a non-stick pan over medium flame.
- Add cumin seeds, cinnamon bay leaf, black peppercorns, and cloves and allow cumin seeds to sizzle.
- Add sliced onion and green chili and saute till it turns translucent.
- Now add the chopped carrots and green peas and saute for 2-3 minutes on low flame.
- Now add the soaked rice and drained soya chunks and mix them well and saute for a couple of minutes over the medium flame.
- Finally, add 1 + 1/2 cups of water and salt.
- Let it boil Over Medium Flame.
- Lessen the Flame to low and cover.
- Cook for 10 Minutes.
Now soya chunks pulao is ready for serving.