Fried Rice Recipe
- 3 tbsp. sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 3 large eggs
- Kosher salt
- 2 carrots (diced)
- 3 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp. ginger (peeled and minced)
- 3 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 4 cup cooked long-grain 921 Classic XXL Basmati rice.
- Add 1 tbsp. oil to the heated pan.
- Beat the eggs with 2 tsp. of water and two pinches of salt. Pour the mixture into the pan and cook to form large soft curds for about 30 seconds.
- Transfer it to a plate.
- Add 2 tbsp. oil, carrots, and onions in the same pan. Cook until it turns golden.
- Add ginger and garlic and cook while stirring, until fragrant, for about 1 minute.
- Add rice, cooked eggs, and peas to the pan. Now, pour in soy sauce and cook, stirring for 1 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper and enjoy your delicious fried rice.